Don’t miss the chance to snap up a homeware bargain, from the ever lovely online store, An Angel at My Table.
1. We love the boho revival crochet pouffe and the warming berry colours would be perfect for autumn – it’s half price at £47.50
2. A vase of beautiful, cheery flowers is the centrepiece on this lovely cushion. It’s hand embroidered and designed by ethical company, Rice. Complete with a feather pad, it’s half price.
3. Natural wood looks great used in home accessories. This pair of nature candlesticks is now half price, at £7.50. Buy for yourself or to give as a gift.
4. Ideal to use as gifts, these exotica candle tins are filled with scented wax. Choice from three designs, for £5.76 each.
5. What a pretty metal tray this is! It’s from Danish brand Rice and is hand painted with a bright flower design. There’s £15 off the original price – buy it for £10.
6. Wise words indeed, from the optimist’s porcelain tealight holder. Add some positive thinking into your home for just £3.75.
7. Who knew old jeans could be so effective on the floor? The traditional knotted rug has been made from upcycled denim jeans and looks fab. It’s now half price, at £47.50.
8. These handmade cley pots are sold as slight seconds, but we think they look perfect. There are various sizes and colours available, but they’re now half price at £12.50 each.
9. This watercolour cushion is on trend and would brighten up a bedroom or living room. It’s reduced to only £10.